Register AT Site: RedemptionWoW.no-ip.org
Log-in or create account to join our forums!
Log-in or create account to join our forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RedemptionWoW

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to RedemptionWoW

My Application For GM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crogarce

My Application For GM Empty
PostSubject: My Application For GM   My Application For GM I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:12 pm

1) How Long Have You Played Private Servers Linked To WoW? I have played private servers for around 1.5-2 years now, I will continue to carry on playing the servers till they are all gone!

2) What Other Private Servers Have You Been A GM On (put none if there aren't any)? I made my own for my self, I didn't want more hassle as i got asked to make people one so i quit running it. I have also been GM on uptown wow was an ok server but was not really much to go on for being GM so i quit.

3) How Long Have You Played Regular WoW? I played when it came out, Waited around 3 months towards it so i knew it was a good buy from reviews. I bought it and played for around 5 months till i had to study which was a real bad pain. So i carried on after i finished my school work about 1 year ago and continued to play till i found another server and then onto this wow.

4) How Old Are You? I am currently aged 18, I am going to be turning 19 on the 12th of June.(Please do not judge, Its what i prefer to play and also do.)

5) What Sex? I Am A Male, Not Going To Change =).

6) How Can You Help Our Server Out? I am on my computer everyday, I work at home for my dads company and i can be on the server as well as do my work. I have good English and can speak German and also French! I think this will be able too bring people to the server and help with everything.

7) What Would You Do If Someone Was Missing A Spell In-Game And You Were A GM? If they were missing a spell in game there is nothing much to really do. I must just report it and reassure to the person it will be fixed as soon as it can be. I also would get back too him/her and do as much as i can in my power to help this to be resolved. This is if you do not have the command to give the player just the spell or all the spell's.

8) ***Must Answer Honestly*** If Your Friend Was On Our Server And He Asked You To Give Him Gold Or An Item or Levels Etc, What Would You Do? I would say no, I would help him get gold but as i would with everyone but i would not give out anything towards player's because that's why there on the server too become the best they can on there own.

9) Any Other Interesting Facts About Your WoW Career? There is one thing to add i was going to be a GM on the real wow server as a job because i can speak,
German, English (my own language) & also French. But i was not able to receive the job as i could not receive a real wage without breaking the law, So they had to let me go.

Hope you have fun reading my application, Hope you also like it and Have a very nice day =D.
Back to top Go down

My Application For GM
Page 1 of 1